Monday, January 18, 2010

NO MORE BURNT FOOD!!!

I know most of you will sigh and shake your head when you come across yet another blog about food. But what you need to know is that I'm not as food-obsessed as I look (& trust me, I look like I love to chow). I'm just another bored 20-something year old hoping to find other like-minded (& bored out of their minds) foodies (with rumbling tummies) with whom to share some mutual entertainment & a love of all things edible!!

That said, my blog isn't only about food because I'm just as obsessed with photography & books & music & the like (plz,....I have more layers to me than an onion. Hurray for SHREK!!!). And so, I promise (cross my buns & hope to starve) to try and chuck out as many dull moments as my itty-bitty wittle bwain can manage (Oh God, did that sound like a swearing-in or what?). But I'm hungry NOW and that's all the chit-chat I can do on a empty tum. I'll be seein' ya!!

TOODLE PIP (in the words of the uber-wise Georgia Nicolson).

No comments:

Post a Comment