Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Little Bit of Randomness

I'm sure we've all had days when we spout absolute randomness...this was one of mine.


I saw a feather on the ground. I wanted to pick it up but held back. I love birds, when they’re not smelly and messy, but when they’re big and powerful, and beautiful.  I knew this feather was an Eagle’s. And I simply adore those gorgeous birds. But, for some weird reason, I felt a bit of trepidation... like the bird would swoop down on me, from its lofty perch, and take a finger off for holding something that belonged to it. So, yellow-belly that I am, I didn’t pick it up; I let that chance slip away from me. An unworthy picked it up. Although, I’m probably only being snide; she must be worthy in her own special way. Only, I don’t see how. I'd probably never get an opportunity like that again and, I guess, for some inexplicable reason, I held her accountable for my hesitation.



(image source: sophian.org)


I was thinking about that feather today, feeling a little lost. I space out; I can’t see what’s right in front of me, or feel anything at all of what surrounds me. I can only relive that moment. And I think to myself, ‘How wonderful it would be to be born an Eagle, master of the skies; the wind, my closest and dearest friend!’ And then I come back into myself and can’t help but feel like I’ve lost that moment again. Only this time, it’s so much worse, I feel like crying. (image source: digg.com)



(image source: parvkaushik)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting blogging ..
    It's really appreciable..........Thanks.
    redimensionner photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Thanks a lot!
    Go Pro Motorsports Hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post and lots of infromation about the provided treatment thanks..
    what is m2m

    ReplyDelete